Britannia is a residential neighbourhood in the south-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It is bounded by Elbow Drive to the east, 50 Avenue S to the south, Elbow River and Riverdale Park to the west and Britannia Drive to the north.
The area was annexed to the City of Calgary in 1910, and Britannia was established in 1956. Most of the development took place in the late 1950s. It is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 11 councillors.